NK40+ Complete ANTIAGING
NK40+ Complete ANTIAGING
A very complete nutricosmetic developed to respond to the first signs of physical and mental fatigue in mature bodies. It contains a mixture of vitamins, minerals, citrus bioflavonoids, plant extracts, and omegas, all which brings vitality and energy to the body.
Why take it?
- It provides vitality and energy to the body.
- It helps curb the first signs of ageing.
What are the ingredients?
- Vitamins of Group B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9 and B12):
These help with the process of absorption of numerous nutrients and are essential for obtaining energy and strengthening the nervous and immune systems.
- Vitamin C: eliminates free radicals, slows the ageing process and strengthens the immune system.
- Vitamin A: strengthens the immune system, protecting us from possible infections derived from the physical stress present in our daily lives.
It is also a powerful antioxidant.
- Vitamin D: helps with the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, so it is essential for good bone health.
- Vitamin E: reacts against free radicals generated during daily life and prevents the destruction of so-called ‘good cells’. It is considered a cardio-protector and rejuvenating vitamin.
- Selenium: a component of the antioxidant enzyme Glutathione peroxidase.
Magnesium: helps with the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and is involved in the mechanisms of muscle contraction and relaxation.
- Zinc: plays a part in the synthesis of proteins and collagen. It also helps with the formation of bones.
- Omega 3: protects the cardiovascular system and regulates blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Lipoic acid: helps with the production of energy and acts as an antioxidant.
- Resveratrol: protects cell membranes from damage caused by free radicals.
- Lycopene: antioxidant and immunoprotective vegetable pigment.
- Coenzyme Q10 bt: this has energetic, antioxidant, and immunological properties.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine: a mucolytic antioxidant with a protective activity of the liver.
- Citrus bioflavonoids, Hesperidin, and Quercetin: three elements that have vasoprotector properties (prevents capillary fragility). They are also antioxidants and antialergics. Together with
Vitamin C, they protect the health of collagen and prevent the appearance of wrinkles in the skin.
- Spirulina: algae of tropical origin that concentrates large quantities of essential nutrients. In addition, it is a source of essential fatty acids Omega-6. Among its many benefits are its antioxidant, immunological, detoxifying, and heart-healthy properties.
- Ruscus Aculeatus and Horse Chestnut: plant extracts rich in saponins. They reduce capillary permeability and have anti-inflammatory activities.
Who should take it?
- Those who have passed 40 and are starting to think about their future health.
- Those who have high stress levels.
- Those who do not have a good diet and so need to complement it.
How and when to take it?
- Take the contents of one blister pack per day. (The best time is before meals accompanied by a glass of water.)
I want it